One of the primary keys of paying the least possible in taxes is to have a serious, hard-core tax accountant on your team.
Unfortunately, I find myself in the position of having to find a new accountant, and I have decided that this would be a great opportunity to solicit the input of my fine readers all over the country so that we can all gain some benefits.
What I’m hoping is that some of you out there will be willing to share the name and contact info of your accountants. The ideal qualifications I’m looking for are:
- The accountant must be as aggressively opposed to the payment of taxes as the law will allow, including the use of corporate entities in multiple states/tax jurisdictions
- The accountant should be able to give advice and service both to corporations and to the individual owners of the corporation
- The accountant should be specifically familiar with real estate, real estate investing and specifically creative real estate investing
- The accountant should ideally have significant personal experience in interacting with the IRS in the context of corporate and personal audits
- The accountant should be as easy to communicate with as possible
- The accountant should be able to prepare corporate and personal returns for federal and state tax filings
Does your accountant meet most or all of these qualifications? If so, tell us as much about him/her as possible, including:
- Company name
If you have any specific experiences with your accountant that you’d like tell us about, please feel free to do so! Furthermore, while I can’t make any promises, if I do manage to find a really great accountant/tax advisor, then I’ll see if I can get that person to come on a teleseminar that I’ll offer to you for free so you can learn some great tax reduction tips.
So please, don’t be shy: Let us know which accountants/tax advisors you use/recommend, and let us know why. Also, if there are any qualifications/criteria I should have included above, let me know! Thanks so much, and thank you for reading FreeRealEstateTraining.com!
Note: If there are no responses below at the time you read this, that means you saw this post pretty early before the responses came in and/or were approved. If that’s the case, please check back in a few hours. This will be really useful information, so please take advantage of it!